This privacy statement sets out how Highline Competitions complies with European Union data protection requirements. This applies to the entire website. Any changes to these policies will be posted on this website. We have structured our website so that, in general, you can visit Highline Competitions on the web without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. Once you choose to provide us with any information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. For your protection, we are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998.
WE MAY COLLECT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
* When using our services, we will collect your name, contact information.
* We may also ask you to provide us with information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our services and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our services.
* Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
* Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
* Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
* IP address (automatically collected);
* Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
* Operating system (automatically collected);
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
* Internal record keeping.
* We may use the information to improve our services.
* We may periodically send promotional e-mail about new services or other information which we think you may find interesting using the e-mail address which you have provided when you registered as a user on this site.
* From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by e-mail, phone, or mail.
ABOUT COOKIES & WHAT THEY MEAN
Cookies are information packets sent by web servers to web browsers and stored by the web browsers. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date. Our website uses session cookies to distinguish you from other users of our website. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our site.
We use the following cookies on our website: Google cookies – _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz